What We Believe
- We believe that when you unabashedly and unconditionally love and accept yourself, everything else in your life works. We mean EVERYTHING! You don’t have to be perfect to be happy. You just need to learn what you truly want, go for it, and build the capacity to accept whatever life throws your way.
- We believe that you are a divine spirit. It doesn’t matter if you express your spirituality through a religion, meditation, connecting with nature, or by simply being. The point is to connect to that divine power within. The higher spiritual power is not just something outside of you. It is within you.
- We focus our work on relationships, starting with your relationship with your Self and your spirit. If you do not have a strong, intimate connection with yourself and your spirit, you cannot manifest a life that you truly want. All the other relationships we have (parents, spouse, kids, friends, colleagues, etc.) are important, but they are secondary. These relationships can present opportunities for growth and ways to deepen your love for yourself and others.
- We empower you to be a “life activist” – an activist on behalf of your own life and happiness who takes 100% responsibility for your actions, decisions, and emotions. It’s very easy to feel like a victim and powerless. But, the truth is that there is ALWAYS a way to empower yourself. While you may not be able to change the people or circumstances in your life, you are always able to change your attitude and how you respond to any given set of circumstances.
- We believe it is important to honor your mind, the needs of your body, the full-range of your emotions, and the calling of your spirit.By honoring each of these components in a balanced and appropriate way, you will be able to have a deeper, richer, and more meaningful experience of life.
- We believe that sexism, racism, homophobia, and other forms of bigotry are systemic and prevalent in our society and have caused a harmful impact on the self-image, self-esteem, and self-love of women, people of color, the LGBT community, and other targets of discrimination, regardless of whether they’ve been personally targeted. Discriminatory stereotypes causes each of us to internalize the negative messages about ourselves, believe certain messages about others, and disconnect with our authentic divine nature. Our work addresses these matters as appropriate.
- We believe that you cannot truly give to others without first taking the time to love yourself first and ensure that your needs are taken care of. Too often, we sacrifice what we need to do for ourselves in order to support others. By loving yourself and adding you to your list of priorities, you are better able to give and support others in a loving and compassionate way, without feeling burnt out, resentful, angry or frustrated.
- We believe that in order to be fulfilled, you must both take action and take time for quiet reflection. Both are essential to having a fulfilling life in which you evolve and grow.
- We believe that it is your divine right to be happy and feel peace and we are committed to helping you cultivate this in your life. It takes time and a lot of courage to do personal growth, but we know you can do it and we’re here to support you all the way!